XTREME GEAR FS was designed to provide optimal protection for operating industrial gearboxes, even when operating under severe conditions and shock loads. It is formulated with mPAO synthetic base oil that offers exceptional antioxidant and thermal properties, with excellent low temperature fluidity. This high-performance base is enhanced with an advanced additive system to provide excellent bearing wear protection and high load capacity.
It is recommended for most types of industrial gear drives including spur, helical and bevel gears. It is an ideal choice for operations with both high and low ambient temperatures. Applications include gearboxes used in the paper, lumber textile, cement, steel, and oil industries where gear protection and optimum oil life are required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent load carrying capacity.
- Excellent bearing wear protection.
- Excellent cold and high temperature properties.
- Good foam resistance and air release performance.
- Superior Extreme Pressure protection under shock loading conditions.
- Compatible with common seal materials in construction of gear boxes.
- Extended drain intervals helping to reduce lubricant and maintenance costs.
- Excellent oxidation and thermal stability extending component and lubricant life.
PRODUCT: XTREMEGEAR FS
TYPE: SYNTHETIC ISO EP
GRADE: ISO 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680
BASE OIL: SYNTHETIC PAO (POLYALPHAOLEFIN) OIL
PACKING: PAIL, DRUM, TOTE, BULK TRUCK