MANUAL TRANSMISSION FLUID
MANUAL TRANSMISSION FLUID are blended using highly refined base oils, detergents, dispersants, oxidation-corrosion inhibitors, anti-wear and extreme pressure agents and foam suppressant. They are high-performance lubricants designed for use or use in transmissions, final drives, wet brakes, power- shift transmissions, torque converters and hydraulic systems requiring a fluid meeting Allison C4 or CATERPILLAR TO-4 and TO-2 operating requirements are severe.
- Excellent friction retention, wear control, seal compatibility, oxidation stability & viscosity stability.
- Controlling of the formation of corrosion, varnish, and sludge.
- SAE 10W grade is recommended for hydraulic systems operating at normal ambient temperatures.
- SAE 10W & SAE 30 grades are recommended for mobile hydraulic systems where operating requirements are severe. SAE 10W, SAE 30 & SAE 50 are recommended for heavy duty off-highway automatic transmissions.
- Final drives will use SAE 50 grade at normal temperatures.
- NOT recommended for use in combined farm tractor hydraulic & transmission systems where low brake chatter is a requirement.
PRODUCT: MANUAL TRANSMISSION FLUID
GRADE: SAE 10W, 30, 50
BASE OIL: MINERAL HYDROTREATED GROUP II+
PACKING: PAIL, DRUM, TOTE, BULK TRUCK